Final Clare Coat Post and Moving On

I am so excited that the Clare Coat is finished!!  It came out amazing.


Now it just needs to get a bit colder.  This picture isn't so great.  Here are better pictures of the coat:





This was my first lined coat.  I learned a lot.  Finishing the corner lining and matching the snaps up was challenging.  This morning, I spent about an hour picking dog hairs out of the coat before taking pics. 

Here are the inspiration and matching pics.  How'd I do?



I admit that the pics of me aren't great.  The camera was on a timer.  Also, I could write something pithy about the final part of making the coat, but now that it's finished, I'm kind of done with it.  I'm ready to move on to 2019 and new garments.  Happy New Year, everyone!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts